Thursday, April 22, 2010

Hotel City : A Facebook Game

And so... I play Hotel City on Facebook. Occasionally.

Well, I mean once a day. A couple of times a day, really.

.......Fine. I'm a Facebook lurker. (I Live on Facebook. Happy?)

So, as I was wondering whether I should get the Swimming Pool extension or the Big Room extension, I was wondering how much coins would I earn from each per minute.


And so... I calculated. (on Windows calculator cause HR has no more calculators in stock)

Pool : 3.5 coins per minute (in the picture, it's the blue colour... hall.. with 4 people drowning in it)
Restaurant : 1.8 coins per minute
Cinema : 1.67 coins per minute
Bar : 1.5 coins per minute
Gym : 1.2 coins per minute

Big room : 1.75 coins per minute
Small room : 1 coin per minute
Budget room : 0.5 coin per minute

And so... After my intensive and exhausting research, I should now invest in more Swimming Pools.

Yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment